Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frog

CK2: A FORAY

I have not opened up this game in many years, which of course meant it was time to grab a bundle of DLCs I'll play like twice and post some screenshots of me flailing about.

I have picked as my character THE BEARDED GINGER OF MAZOVIA.

20190531233743_1.jpg

He is really into learning and forming concepts and is already wasting the tribe's hard earned potatoes on useless shit.

20190601000255_1.jpg

This game has great features, like the ability to downsize your court.

20190601000844_1.jpg

It is also a friendship simulator. What value! Yes, fuck you all, I don't need you anymore, I never needed you, I have Giemund. We are hanging out. He lets me win all the Tetris games. He calls me "Druggy" and I love it.

20190601002801_1.jpg

Holy shit I forgot to screenshot when my half-brother Dim o' wit tried to talk me out of it, anyways after many years Joost Drogowit has not only defended his thesis, he is publishing his findings in Ars Astronomica Polo Polo!

20190601004203_1.jpg

Shortly after, silly Drogowit got into a fight and while briefly distracted by a Hunk was killed. His brilliant mind is no more and his realm has been taken over by his half-brother who won the war and lived happily ever after with many beautiful children but we won't talk about him, he is into oooooh religion.

20190601005302_1.jpg

20190601020724_1.jpg

• Dugong 1

Given your playstyle I thought we would get a powergaming dissection of how to turn the Mazovianites into the new Holy Roman Empire in 10 easy years

Or perhaps this is the LONG GAME where the Mazovians shall be the first to land on the moon?!?!

sorry but this was my first and last accomplishment of note in any paradox game

REMASTERED:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

my dude got sick, the court physician told him not to stay up so late then slept with him, she got pregnant, he found out it was cancer, then she cured him by cutting out his eye, and now he's okay

Edited by Frog

she couldn't even give him a son to legitimize after his wife gave him 4 daughters though, smdh