Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frog

2018-2019 Champions League Footy Thread

Honestly Arsenal should just dissolve itself and sell the stadium for scrap if Spurs win a CL before they do.

• Dugong 2

I don't think the safety and health inspectors will let us throw away Mustafi without a proper permit and hazmat suits

Auba and Lacazette currently dragging a kicking and screaming Arsenal into the final, inspiring stuff 😢

On 5/7/2019 at 10:47 PM, Shuskee said:

also it's going to be a FITTING TRIBUTE FOR THE NEW ROYAL BABY when there are four english teams in the two european finals imo

what have i done

2 June 2019: A popular coup ends with the inauguration of England's Last Monarch, 'Arry Kane

Shock But Understanding As New Monarch Devours All Extant Royal Babies To Avoid Civil Wars

ok but we all have to admit that the only three cases in all of premier league history of a team being top at christmas and still not winning being liverpool is objectively very funny

Premier League sucks now imo, Pep ruined it

next year we’re all going to watch Estraklasa with Shusky

I found a team to cheer

Cracovia is seen as the supposedly "Jewish team" of the city, though in reality, the large majority are working-class Poles.

I will be supporting “Legia Warsaw,” nicknamed literally “The Military,” who play in literally the “Polish Army Stadium” :considerably:

I’m sure there’s nothing fascist there :considerably:

final fantasy points: 2,400

final fantasy rank: 6,753

winning the FPH League two years in a row: good as hell 

• So dumb my eyeball is exploding 1

oh no he is the pep of FPH league

Edited by Frog
  • Dugong 1

Hello, an UPDATE from the PEASANT LEAGUE FINAL:

Arsenal: We are now in the peasant league final! This is a wonderful opportunity to climb the class pyramid to petit-bourgeois league, even after we managed to lose 18 games in a row in the league.

Azerbaijania: Welcome to Azerbaijania, the world capital of peasantdom! You are welcome as long as you do not bring any Armenians. If you do, we might decapitate them with axes, which is literally what we did to some dude a few years ago.

Mkhitaryan: But I'm an Armenian.

Azerbaijania: Everything will be fine. Our ambassador will officially guarantee your safety, as long as you don't say or do the wrong things, which we shall leave unspecifiably open.

Arsenal: This is unacceptable! But no problem, Mkhitaryan has been a crock of shit ever since Jose Mourinho said nasty things about his socks. Instead, we shall play club legend AARON RAMSEY in his position.

Ramsey: Alas, I cannot play, for I have been cursed with periodic muscular explosions since 2005. It's like menstruation, but different.

Arsenal: This is unacceptable! But no problem, you are leaving us for a real football team soon anyway. Instead, we shall play Erdogan legend MESUT OZIL in his position.

Mesut Ozil: This is good. I will play football for you. You know I am king of assists.

Arsenal: You have three assists this season.

Mesut Ozil: It is no problem. Three is very high number.

Arsenal: Alexis Sanchez has four.

Mesut Ozil: Mein Gott, I am a horrible footballer.

Olivier Giroud: Don't worry guys, SLEEPER AGENT GIROUD will miss every single Chelsea chance and then turn my face towards the camera in theatrical agony. And then Arsenal will win the cup 0-1 in penalty kicks and I will rejoin the club just like we planned!

Arsenal: Listen, we told you this before, you are not a sleeper agent. We broke up.

Olivier Giroud: *turns towards camera in theatrical agony*

29th May, Noon PST / 3pm EST / 9pm I guess Warsawtime??? simulwatch bitches

• Dugong 1
  • Participation Trophy 1

i can't wait for it to go to penalties and then giroud takes the last one and skies it but cech rises up like a supersonic salmon and deflects it into his own net, forever becoming the king of sleeper agents

You mean DIVOCK ORIGO*, the man who has THREE SHOTS the entire CL campaign and has THREE GOLS

*We owe this correct pronunciation of his name to the 400 year old CL commentator