Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Flint of Dark Flame

2018-2019 Club Footy Thread

I'M MOCKING THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOUR PLAYERS WON'T BE BACK FROM WORLD CUP VACATION FOR DAY ONE

I'M MOCKING THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE SALAH WHO WAS EASILY THE BEST AND MOST POINTSOME PLAYER LAST SEASON

I'M MOCKING YOUR INCLUSION OF KANTE WHO IS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER AND AS SUCH WON'T RETURN VERY MANY POINTS

I'M MOCKING KOMPANY WHO IS EXPENSIVE AND INJURY PRONE WHILE SOME CHEAPER DEFENDERS LOOK FIT TO START FOR CITY

I'M MOCKING VERTONGHEN WHO OFFERS LITTLE ATTACKING RETURNS UNLIKE TRIPPIER

I'M MOCKING THE INCLUSION OF BOTH LLORIS AND ALISSON, THAT'S A TON OF FUNDS ON GOALKEEPERS AND ONE OF THEM WILL BE ALWAYS BENCHED. EITHER GET ONE GOOD GOALKEEPER AND ONE 4.0 UTTER PIECE OF GARBAGE AND ALWAYS PLAY THE GOOD ONE OR GET TWO SEMI-DECENT ONES FOR CHEAP AND TRY TO ROTATE THEM

good calls on azpi and obama tho

• I'm with stupid 3

I'M MOCKING THE FACT THAT SOME OF YOUR PLAYERS WON'T BE BACK FROM WORLD CUP VACATION FOR DAY ONE

I'M MOCKING THE FACT YOU DON'T HAVE SALAH WHO WAS EASILY THE BEST AND MOST POINTSOME PLAYER LAST SEASON

I'M MOCKING YOUR INCLUSION OF KANTE WHO IS A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER AND AS SUCH WON'T RETURN VERY MANY POINTS

I'M MOCKING KOMPANY WHO IS EXPENSIVE AND INJURY PRONE WHILE SOME CHEAPER DEFENDERS LOOK FIT TO START FOR CITY

I'M MOCKING VERTONGHEN WHO OFFERS LITTLE ATTACKING RETURNS UNLIKE TRIPPIER

I'M MOCKING THE INCLUSION OF BOTH LLORIS AND ALISSON, THAT'S A TON OF FUNDS ON GOALKEEPERS AND ONE OF THEM WILL BE ALWAYS BENCHED. EITHER GET ONE GOOD GOALKEEPER AND ONE 4.0 UTTER PIECE OF GARBAGE AND ALWAYS PLAY THE GOOD ONE OR GET TWO SEMI-DECENT ONES FOR CHEAP AND TRY TO ROTATE THEM

good calls on azpi and obama tho

and yet

he captained pogba and we are all going to lose now

:liefsopinionsonfootball:

• I'm with stupid 3