Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Flint of Dark Flame

2018-2019 Club Footy Thread

~GRANDE ANNOUNCEMENT~

The Wenger Wengers would like to pay special homage to the greatest manager of all time, Jose "It's Not My Fault" Mourinho, on this joyous day. Herr "I Kick Brick Walls" Mourinho has finally achieved his lifelong dream of being fired from Manchester United, an illustrious accomplishment that only David "Paler Than Henzel" Moyes and Louis "The Decline and Fall of the Dutch Managerial Class" van Gaal in recent years.

To celebrate, the Wenger Wengers have opened the floodgates to admit not one, not two, but TROIS manchester united players for the team

Nothing can go wrong no sir

And just in case anybody wants to ask if this is a last desperate ploy by the failing wenger wengers to save their increasingly comical season, the answer is that the media just love to make a big deal out of us you know and the players have to want it more, maybe some of them don't want it as much as the others, and you know i win so many trophies and the media just give me no credit but i am not going to say anything bad you know out of the highest respect

I would like to announce that, barring a Richarlison Hattrick, the Wenger Wengers' tactical brilliance has given them another CUP VICTORY

We are obviously not registered in any league sir please don't make up nonexisting league campaigns

Number of pogbapoints since my post-mourinho purchase: a gazillion

This will surely console me greatly in my 6 month relegation battle with elpea

You are all over-managing, a laissez-faire approach to football results in higher efficiency and more points

You just have to believe in your players more

Make the pie bigger and then feed it all to me is what I'm saying

Edited by Flint of Dark Flame
  • I'm with stupid 1

um you had an advantage from the start going double poolfenders who have 12 (!!!) clean sheets

but typical to be gloating about the virtues of "free market enterprise" while your actual business model relies on generous subsidies