Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Flint of Dark Flame

THE SILLONS HAVE BEEN ABREUVED

so yeah it's starting to occur to me that my cheeky saudi defender captain is not going to yield me a surprise day 1 global lead

My bracket is approximately the least interesting possible. Zero major upsets, I have Germany winning for the luls even though Spain and Brazil are probably more likely.

S5W1qDP.jpg

Fantasy team isn't much better. Only "interesting" thing I've done is have zero decent subs. These players were chosen mostly by comparing their price to their odds of doing various things on betting sites, unfortunately there was little insight to be had as they're all priced about right. The only subjective thing I have in here is preferring players who are on better teams, but again the good players tend to be on the good teams...

npAwGy9.png

Basically my strategy is picking guys who are the one standout player in a decent team so that they get all the penalties and free kicks and chances, and then some defenders who like to give assists, then Tunisians because they play england

oh it turns out i can

BUT IT IS FOR POSTERITY, YOU PHILISTINE

lof.png

you might as well keep that captain on akinfeev buddy

Also Dave's bracket is some kind of cuntiness-driven algorithm

Its literally the betting odds with the exception of Brazil/Spain/Germany. Cuntiness in terms of the teams being cunts, or cuntiness in it being boring?

GET ON SLACK BITCHFACES

suarez is terribad and is playing like he is 60 years old and hangs out with 60 year old maradona for smokes