Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shuskee

2017-18 Championship Thread

will wolfs, norwich and hull manage to crawl back to the BSkyB-McDonald's-Trump Organization Premier League?? find out right in this here thread!

also our clan game is back, select your 15 useless sacks of shit and enter the following code: 1669809-399618

someone tell lief. is lief even still alive I haven't seen him post in like 2 months

Edited by Shuskee

VERY WELL, SIR

I think Lief occasionally plays Rocket League by which I mean he runs into walls and screams in quiet delight

Chelsea you would win a lot more minitrophies if you didn't get so hung up about keeping up your red card streak

don't you just love this moment just before the season starts when you view the table and it's just columns of zeroes and the potential is infinite? :!emo:

I enclose warm greetings to people viewing this post in 10 months when chelsea and united have somehow both won the premier league and psg and real have somehow both won the cl and like 5 more countrexists happened

• I'm with stupid 1

Somebody bought Arsenal defenders have they never played this game before

In other news now they activated the new diving rules the shirt pulling rules have obviously been deactivated

Untitled.png

I thank the god of sexy french foreheads that have allowed us to score anyway, fuck cheating cunts

I thought for a second that this season was suddenly going to be the worst season but it turned out ok and in retrospect it's probably even funnier this way