Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raider

Thread concerning John's obligations, Pt. 2

Last of the Templars. You are drawn, like moths to the pyre, intent to delve the ancient and twisted ruin of this once great isle. An edifice of myth and wonder, now putrid and corrupt. In your absence, wicked forces have debauched your ancestral land and opened it to horrors beyond your naive concept of possibility. Sickness has seized it. Once proud halls, crumbled into spires of bone that reach heavenward, are now but skeletal hands reaching out for the cleansing fire of release. The once cherished womb of your youth has become the prized whore of darkness and death.

The cimmerian shroud is pulled taut. This crusade, you fear, will be your last. Where once you saw smiles of comradery, you only perceive deceit-pitted countenances. Villains masking their evil intent. Marionettes disguising their otherworldly strings. Whether by their cold hands, by the beasts' claws that reach from the darkness, or by your own hand—

Your tomb will be...

fallen-isle-logo.jpg

Fools, ye who march willingly to the noose:

1. Avenger

2. Darkflame

3. PirateDan

4. Soggyfrog

5. Shusky

6. Elpea

7. Dave

Edited by Raider
  • I'm with stupid 1

In essence, each player will have a band of men, making incursions into the Isle to reach an end destination, the win objective. The Isle will present many challenges, but you will also come into conflict with one another. Choose your alliances carefully - some players will have ulterior motives. But to brave the island truly alone, invites danger.

Like, we are assigned ulterior motives Mafia style? And we ultimately are competing to be the last man standing?

Suck me up

The general objective will be to reach a sealed portion of the Isle, and confront or claim whatever may lie within. You need not be the last man standing, but there will be constraints on how many can reach that point. Also different players will have distinct or secondary win conditions that mirror mafia, yes.

Edit: I dunno if anyone has played all of these, but the aim is for it to be one part Darkest Dungeon, one part Betrayal at House on the Hill, and one part FPH's World Domination.

Edited by Raider

The cimmerian shroud is pulled taught.

*taut

So begins the endless criticism of John /oopsign

Edited by Alexei Frogsygin
Fucking format tags
  • I'm with stupid 1

to be honest I've always thought of someone as kind of a douche but they're completely right about this one