Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Shuskee

world cup 2018 qualifiers thread

I mean France literally lost the Euros at home to Portugal without Ronaldo and Sweden won't have Zlatan, but then again the Dutch are the Dutch so I'm sure they'll find some way to screw it up.

Basically, Luxembourg first qualification for major tournament CONFIRMED is what I'm saying.

Edited by Liefx
  • I'm with stupid 2

oh great now that the euros are over muller is back to scoring hundreds of goals

muller :fist:

Edited by Liefx

is there a womens event in this so I can cheer for team USA without a 100% chance of being disappointed?

And so Big Sam's illustrious career in international management comes to a close, his literally 100% win record likely to stand the test of time as all future England managers are forced to toil away hopelessly in his shadow. RIP

• I'm with stupid 1

He said some stuff about people doing bad stuff but the only thing I'll remember about this will be his opinions on Prince Harry's butt

“Harry’s a naughty boy. He’s a very naughty boy, very naughty. He shows his bottom and all sorts.”
  • I'm with stupid 1