Flying Purple Hippos Forums

Young, anti-social computer programmer Elliot works as a cybersecurity engineer during the day, but at night he is a vigilante hacker. He is recruited by the mysterious leader of an underground group of hackers to join their organization. Elliot's task? Help bring down corporate America, including t… More

._.

sorry, i don't take advice on tv shows from someone who doesn't like bojack horseman.

• I'm with stupid 2

it has excellent reviews pretty much everywhere

unlike unfunny depressing archer rip-off with more bestiality

(also I thought it was spelled "beastiality" and then googled it for correct spelling and now i'm sure IT will give me a call shortly)

talking about the only season i have seen:

Q4L110Y.png

season 1 was objectively better than season 2, season 2 was rated 100%, therefore season 1 is better than 100%.

• I'm with stupid 2

shit that's right

oh well, fuck me :(

also watch this show

It turns out that despite Elpea's objectively shit opinion w.r.t. Bojack Horseman and despite the shit synopsis of Mr. Robot, the latter actually turns out to be a good show & I recommend it & thank elpea for his unexpected rightness about something tv (4 eppies in).

it's on the horrible USA network.

However if you have cable you can go on their website and watch it there for free. The entire season.

finale was ok until the post-credits scene then it was OMG OMG

Mr. Robot, USA’s break-out hit drama starring Rami Malek and Christian Slater, just finished out its first season, and each of its 10 episodes currently has a 100 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, making it the only show on the site right now to have a perfect rating for each episode.

HYPE

Ok so my knowledge of computers and such is limited but I do know some things, but this show really actually did their fucking research when coming up with the "hacking" bits. The part I can speak the most to:

The prison break. They say that the cell doors run on a PLC (my area of expertise). This is most likely true. They have him be able to open all the doors via getting onto the prison's network. Assuming A) the PLC being used is old enough that it is on the network and B) they have the PLC connected to their network (most places don't, because the overpriced nature of PLCs makes it so getting one that can go on your network is like 10x as expensive as ones that don't). So if it's a modern system, then that may very well be the case. Assuming that, and that they didn't set a password on access to it (also unlikely, generally you don't bother because knowing things about PLCs is not a common skillset and usually requires specialized software), it's an entirely feasible scenario.

So I've watched a few episodes of Bojack Horseman. And I have to say I'm not sure what you are so excited about Dave. Show seems kind of meh apart from Bojack being a second rate horse version of Archer.

um I think you may be in the wrong thread.

No you were talking about how great Bojack was earlier in this thread.