Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Dan

Thread concerning John's obligations

Exactly. You can expect this review sometime after the United States collapses under the weight of Donald Trump's presidency and his tiny groping hands.

How did I not know there was a thread of things John will never do? I blame the Frenchifying OTD overlords.

Going to watch it again with a friend this weekend, then will deliver. I had planned on doing this a month ago, but the friend had to reschedule.

happy second anniversary of after the weekend y'all

BELATED HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF AFTER THE WEEKEND

• I'm with stupid 1

The United States somehow has yet to collapse fully. Look, the timetable is thoroughly out of my hands at this point.

We'll see if the election results move us any closer.

The United States somehow has yet to collapse fully. Look, the timetable is thoroughly out of my hands at this point.

We'll see if the election results move us any closer.

brb nearly there

It was equivalent to a "it's all a dream" on the lazy cliched ending scale. I think the entire point of that was really to never answer the question of which path was best, which is what I think Soggy is saying.

Wait what? It is the ending that binds all the different paths together, and the question of which path was best is answered, literally - they all carry just as much meaning.

you literally cannot read

because:

Every time you mention it, I wait even longer to write up my counter to your points. :fuckyou,mab:

Then one day, in the year 2018 or something, BAM. You'll be forced to remember this movie and that'll be your punishment for not liking it.

well, you called it :arms:

• I'm with stupid 2