Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flint of Dark Flame

FPH Wiki Documentation Historique & Update-thread

I still have all the LEGENDARY December 2006 campaign advertisements on my computer, they are truly GLORIOUS

avie92-4.gifavie1.gifavie92-2.gifavie92-3.gifavie92-7.gifavie92-5.gif

flag2Ad.gif

estab06.gif

greekAd.gif

LOL.gif

nixonAd.gif

portugeseAd.gif

shuskyAd.gif

taftAd.gif

bannerAdG.gif

• I'm with stupid 3

Also campaign material for DF's campaign, when he was still a young and optimistic N00dist

df1.jpg

df2.jpg

df3.jpg

• I'm with stupid 3

NEVER FORGET THAT THIS CAMPAIGN OUSTED A WISE SHUSKY CABINET AND STALLED PROGRESS THO :fist:

in the GREATEST LANDSLIDE OF FPH HISTORY

PSURE SOME TRIBAL ELECTIONS HAD GREATER LANDSLIDES BUT WE'LL NEVER BE SURE UNTIL FPHWIKIPROJECT: ELECTIONS IS COMPLETED

I am proud to have been a key component in the turn away from the n00d-m0d divide, towards the eventual horrible violence of the Admin War. :3

Also, I have all of the old campaign materials from the elitist side of that election. I will post them once I get back to my desktop next week.

No, we had the greatest of Reagan phallic photoshops. Also we abused powers to put an Establishment Goat as the background.

I am proud to have been a key component in the turn away from the n00d-m0d divide, towards the eventual horrible violence of the Admin War. :3

The clan has merely fulfilled Marxist history to its preordained conclusion. Having redistributed power to all, n00ds and m0ds alike, the only path ahead was into indiscriminate death and destruction as overseen by the eschatological figure of LIEF.

• I'm with stupid 2

Also, I have all of the old campaign materials from the elitist side of that election. I will post them once I get back to my desktop next week.

OOPDAT?!

• I'm with stupid 2

In retrospect, we were objectively terrible people. And we (read: mostly me) were shit at photoshop and drawing.

That Lief free mod positions one was oddly prescient though.

gusyyyyyy

the FPH wiki now has an article on every single last one election ever had in the history of our goddamn retarded clan for idiots

seriously you can just start here and go on an uniterrupted 13 year journey by clicking on small flags

such nostalgia :!emo:

• I'm with stupid 3