Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flint of Dark Flame

FPH Wiki Documentation Historique & Update-thread

RECENT OOPDATS INCLUDE

Flying Purple Law and according sidebar and related stuff. Be a hero and add the pages for the different fph court cases, the links to the original threads are cleverly listed in Template:law_sidebar.

Arjen "Robben" Robben est.

The first October 2012 Elections finally got their wiki page. FEEL FREE TO ADD STUFF or do to the horrible job of making the Second, Third and Fourth October 2012 Elections page.

Various ministry pages are getting new ministry logos & mottos, such as the Ministry of Hippo Relations, the Ministry of ES Games and the Ministry of Excessive Luxuries.

WUV WOO

• I'm with stupid 1

Mentioning a few more times that the 17th annual kournament is also the first would probably improve the article.

DOOO DOOOO, DEE DEE DEE DOOOO, DOO DOOOOOO, DEE DEE DEE DEEEEEE, DOO DOOOO, DEEE DEEE DOOOOO, DOOOOO, DEE DEEE DEE DOOOOO

Idiot.

I fixed it to

DOOO DOOOO, DEE DEE DEE DOOOO, DOO DOOOOOO, DEE DEE DEE DEEEEEE, DOOOO, DOOOO, DEE DEE DEE DOOOOO, DOOOOO, DEE DEEE DEE DOOOOO
  • I'm with stupid 1

Also, it's okay to reference The Titans, but make sure the article continues to not exist.

Australia is world's second largest exporter of snow, after Canada, moss, after Canada, liquid sorrow, after Canada, and penguins, after Egypt. It trades via Cape.

Australia :liefsopinionsonfootball:

• I'm with stupid 1

Well crap, we now have to force Australia to become world's second largest exporter of snow and penguins so that the wiki checks out

• I'm with stupid 1

Also i've been wondering this for a day or two now

WHY THE ARSE DOES NORWAY CLAIM SUCH A BIG PART OF ANTARCTICA

I mean it seems all logical, norway is cold and near the pole, and so is antarctica but it's the WRONG POLE ENTIRELY AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON